What is covered?
A typical policy would include the following as standard:
- Benefits for death, injury or disablement
- Medical assistance
- Emergency repatriation
- Cancellation or curtailment cover
- Holiday cover for directors and key personnel
What do I need to consider?
There are many factors that will influence the premium and terms of your Group Travel Insurance, such as:
- Where in the world do your staff travel on business?
- Do they visit high-risk areas for crime or terrorism?
- How frequently do they travel?
- Do they take anything of high value with them?
- Do any of them have existing medical problems?
This is not an exhaustive list, but we will talk you through all of the information we need in order to get you a quotation.
Why should I deal with JM Glendinning?
We’re a well-established broker, having been around since 1972. Since then we’ve grown considerably to become a Top-75 UK broker, operating across 7 locations. Whilst many things have changed since 1972, our focus on local, professional insurance service remains at the heart of what we do.