If your key people travel regularly on business, Group Travel Insurance can help protect them and your business in the event of an accident while they travel on business.
What is Group Travel Insurance?
It protects your key people when they are travelling on business. The exact cover depends on many things, such as the insurer, and the frequency and location of your travel. The cover can protect you against cancellation or curtailment of the trip as well as emergency medical costs, repatriation costs and more. Most policies can be extended to cover Personal Accident and Sickness, and you can even include cover for personal travel for your directors and their families.
What is covered?
A typical policy would include the following as standard:
- Benefits for death, injury or disablement
- Medical assistance
- Emergency repatriation
- Cancellation or curtailment cover
- Holiday cover for directors and key personnel
What do I need to consider?
There are many factors that will influence the premium and terms of your Group Travel Insurance, such as:
- Where in the world do your staff travel on business?
- Do they visit high-risk areas for crime or terrorism?
- How frequently do they travel?
- Do they take anything of high value with them?
- Do any of them have existing medical problems?
This is not an exhaustive list, but we will talk you through all of the information we need in order to get you a quotation.
Why should I deal with JM Glendinning?
We’re a well-established broker, having been around since 1972. Since then we’ve grown considerably to become a Top-100 UK broker, operating across 3 locations. Whilst many things have changed since 1972, our focus on local, professional insurance service remains at the heart of what we do.