Are you looking for Breakdown Cover for your Motor Vehicle? Call us today on 01943 969 131 or contact us through the website for more information.
Who Needs Breakdown Cover?
If you’ve ever broken down at the side of the road, run out of fuel or been in an accident, you know how difficult it can be to organise road side assistance. Breakdown Cover can make recovery simple for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What Does Breakdown Cover Include?
A typical Breakdown Insurance Policy will include cover for:
- Onward Transportation if your vehicle can not be repaired at the road side
- 24 hour breakdown help line
- Additional Cover for anyone driving the vehicle who is insured and has your permission
- Roadside Assistance for anywhere in the UK mainland
- With optional European Breakdown Cover
- Wheel Changes
- Home Start Cover – bringing the assistance to your home
- Misfuelling cover – pays for drainage of your tank and 10 litres of correct fuel
However, we know that everyone uses their car differently and everyone’s insurance requirements are different. If you drive your car for work across Europe for example then optional European cover is a must and onward transportation is essential if you are travelling with children.
Why Compare Breakdown Insurance with JM Glendinning?
We’re an established broker that’s been in business since 1972 and is now one of the UK’s top-100 Insurance Brokers. Thanks to our strong relationships with major insurers and suppliers we can find competitive cover that suits your needs. As well as breakdown cover, we can also arrange car insurance with a 24/7 claims reporting helpline, which provides a courtesy car in many instances, following a claim.