Friday 25th May 2018
Are you up for the challenge?
Join us for a competitive day’s golf at this popular parkland course set in the beautiful Wharfe Valley.
The first six holes are considered by some to be among the most challenging opening holes in Yorkshire and, with two streams meandering their way towards the River Wharfe, it’s a great test of golf for all handicaps. Are you up for it?
As well as enjoying a great day of golf, by taking part you’ll be helping us celebrate our 45th year in business and raising money for five worthy causes: Yorkshire Air Ambulance, Sue Ryder Wheatfields & Manorlands Hospices, Yorkshire Cancer Centre Appeal, The Bradley Lowery Foundation and Alzheimer’s Society.
Otley Golf Club
West Busk Lane
- Arrive 12.30 lunchtime
- Soup and a sandwich/tea/coffee on arrival
- Shotgun start at 2.00pm
- 18-hole Stableford competition: four man team, best two scores to count (maximum handicap 18)
- Nearest the pin and longest drive competitions
- On-course refreshments
- Rolling carvery on completion of your round
- Prize presentation at 7.30pm
- 8.00 pm finish
£400 for a team of four
Registering is simple: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01943 876631