Our Shop Insurance packages can cover your premises and stock and keep your business going in the event of a claim.
Our Shop & Retail Insurance packages offer a cost-effective, flexible way of insuring a shop or retail businesses. We have strong relationships with experienced, established insurers who specialise in this type of insurance.
What is covered under a Shop Insurance package?
Our Shop Insurance packages are flexible to meet your needs, so that you pay for the cover you need and nothing more. The obvious areas to cover are your premises and stock, along with Public Liability insurance in case of any claims from customers or third parties that visit your premises.
The policy can also be extended to include the following:
- Business Interruption cover – to make up for any shortfall in income following a claim
- Employers’ Liability – to protect you against any injury or financial loss incurred by your staff in the course of their work
- Legal Expenses Insurance – covers your legal costs if you need to take legal action
- Money cover – for any cash you need to keep on the premises
- Glass, signage and canopies – specific cover for items outside your premises
What level of cover do I need?
The level of cover you need will depend on many things, and we’ll help you to make sure your business is adequately covered. Our Retail Insurance packages offer competitive premiums and flexible cover, and can cover businesses with Sums Insured of up to £3m, making them suitable for the vast majority of businesses.
Why should I use JM Glendinning for my Shop Insurance?
As an established Insurance Broker, trading since 1972, we’re well placed to help you find the right Retail Insurance at the right price. We’ve worked with independent retailers of all sizes for many years and have helped them when they need it most by helping them to get their claims get settled promptly and minimising the impact on their business.