We can find competitive Restaurant Insurance to suit the needs of even high-end restaurants
If you run a successful restaurant, you’ll know that it can be a demanding and even risky profession. Any business that involves a lot of visitors to your premises comes with a certain amount of risk. Combine that with the fast pace of a busy restaurant, the amount of manual work and specific risks like contamination, and it’s clearly not a simple industry.
We use our knowledge and experience of the restaurant sector, to help you find the right cover for the unique combination of risks that you face.
What is covered under a Restaurant Insurance policy?
The exact cover will depend on the insurer we place you with. We can find cover for even the most prestigious restaurants, including those with Michelin stars The cover we arrange can include the following:
- Loss of star rating – protecting you against lost income as a result of losing your star-rating
- Fine arts and antiques cover – specific cover for any high-value furniture or contents
- Liability cover for outside catering – covers you for catering at external events under the same policy
- Key Employee cover – provides a cash benefit in the event of accidental death of key individuals such as chefs
- Personal Accident cover – pays a cash benefit to your key staff in the event that they are injured and unable to work
- Crisis containment – pays for the support of a PR consultant if you suffer a crisis such as food contamination
If you own or manage a high end restaurant, you’ll know that these covers are not easy to find on a standard Restaurant Insurance policy. Rest assured that our policies still cover the things you’d normally expect to see on a restaurant policy, such as:
- Cover for your buildings, stock, furniture and kitchen equipment
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Employers’ Liability Insurance
Helping you manage the risks that your Restaurant faces
Insurance is not the only way we can help you manage your risks. We can help you manage your processes better to ensure that you meet your many Health & Safety obligations. Our Health & Safety consultancy service will give you simple, actionable advice to ensure that you remain compliant with the relevant legislation.
By focusing on your Health & Safety procedures, you can help keep claims to a minimum, which can help in securing competitive insurance over the longer-term.
Why should you deal with JM Glendinning for Restaurant Insurance?
We’ve been around since 1972 and are now one of the UK’s top-75 Insurance Brokers. That gives us significant buying power with insurers, helping us to find competitive insurance for your restaurant. We’ve grown significantly since 1972, but our focus remains on providing professional, local service to businesses. We’ll even help you in the event of a claim, thanks to our dedicated in-house team of claims specialists.