What level of cover do I need for Let Property Insurance?
The policy should cover the rebuilding costs of each individual property, so your sums insured should be based on this rather than the market values of the properties. The type of cover offered can range from basic perils (eg fire, lightning, explosion and impact of vehicles) right up to full ‘All Risks’ cover. If you have a mortgage or loan on any of your properties, your lender may stipulate the sums insured and the level of cover you need.
How many properties can be covered on a Let Property Insurance policy?
In theory, there is no limit to the number of properties that can be insured, and we are experienced in arranging Let Property Insurance for multi-million pound portfolios and a wide range of properties.
Why use JM Glendinning for Let Property Insurance?
Whatever the needs of your Let Property portfolio, we can arrange insurance that meets your needs. Even for more complex needs like an unoccupied property, we can find the right cover for you, and the policy can usually be extended to cover things like:
- Buildings Cover – covers damage to the building itself
- Landlord’s Contents – covers any contents you may have that remain on the premises
- Public Liability – covers you in the event of injury or compensation claims from tenants
- Employers’ Liability – covers you in the event of an injury to your employees
- Rent Receivable – covers your loss of rent as the result of a claim
On Let Property Insurance, we can often arrange a quote and cover the same day, with instant electronic documentation to help you get your property covered quickly and easily.