If you’re struggling to find Escape Room Insurance, contact us to find out more or arrange a quotation
Escape Room games are one of the fastest growing areas of the UK leisure market. So far, the insurance market has taken time to adapt to this new trend, which comes with its own unique risks. We can arrange specific Escape Room insurance, thanks to our strong relationships with specialist insurers.
What is covered by Escape Room Insurance?
Just like many businesses there are certain core covers which you will need, such as:
- Material Damage cover against your premises and property
- Public Liability Insurance to protect you against compensation claims for injury or damage to property
- Business Interruption Insurance to help keep your business going if your income suffers as a result of a claim on your property
- Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover compensation claims from employees in the course of their employment
As an independent broker, we will carry out a full fact-find to establish your needs. As part of this, we’ll also explain wider covers you may need, such as Cyber Liability Insurance, Employment Practices Liability Insurance, and more. We also have specialist in-house Health & Safety consultancy which can help you manage your risks to reduce the chance of an insurance claim in the first place.
What do you need to consider when it comes to Escape Room Insurance?
Whilst many of the risks you face will apply to most businesses, we recognise that Escape Room games come with some very specific risks of their own, such as:
- How you brief and prepare players to make them aware of the risks and rules of the game
- Questionnaires and disclaimers issued to check for any medical issues
- Regular checking and upkeep of equipment
- Procedures for injuries and accidents
Why should you deal with JM Glendinning for your Escape Room Insurance?
We’ve been established since 1972 and we’re now one of the UK’s Top-75 Insurance Brokers, among over 3,000. As a family-run business, we’re now big enough to have significant buying-power with major insurers, but we’re still focused on providing professional, personal insurance advice to our clients. We’re also members of BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association), one of the foremost insurance bodies in the UK.
If you need to make a claim, you can count on our dedicated, in-house claims team to help you through the process and work with you and the insurer to achieve a prompt settlement of your claim.