What is included on an axe throwing range Insurance policy?
For any business, there are a number of insurance covers that you are likely to require. These may include:
- Material Damage cover – protecting your premises and property.
- Public Liability Insurance – protecting the business in the event that a claim is made that a member of the public is injured or suffers a loss as a result of your business activity.
- Business Interruption Insurance – providing finance upto an agreed indemnity limit, help keep your business going if your income suffers as a result of a claim on your property.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover compensation claims from employees that they are injured or become unwell as a consequence of their work for you.
JMG Insurance is an independent insurance broker. We take the time to undertake a full fact-find on the business to establish your needs. As part of this, we’ll also explain wider covers you may need, such as Cyber Liability Insurance, Employment Practices Liability Insurance, and more. We will be able to get quotes from a range of leading insurers and even recommend what policy might be most appropriate.
We also have specialist in-house Health & Safety consultancy which can help you manage your risks to reduce the chance of an insurance claim in the first place.
What do you need to consider when it comes to Axe throwing range Insurance?
Whilst many of the risks you face will apply to most businesses, we recognise that Axe throwing ranges come with some very specific risks of their own, which should be managed in a number of ways:
- Ensuring that you always brief and prepare customers and make them aware of the risks and rules of throwing axes.
- Provide full documentation – such as questionnaires and disclaimers for customers to check for any medical issues which may impair their ability to take part.
- Ensure regular checks and maintenance of equipment.
- Provide clearly documented procedures for injuries and accidents
Why should you deal with JM Glendinning for your Axe throwing range Insurance?
We’ve been established since 1972 and we’re now one of the UK’s Top-75 Insurance Brokers, from over 3,000. As a family-run business, we’re now big enough to have significant buying-power with major insurers, but we’re still focused on providing professional, personal insurance advice to our clients. We’re also members of BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association), one of the foremost insurance bodies in the UK.
If you need to make a claim, you can count on our dedicated, in-house claims team to help you through the process and work with you and the insurer to achieve a prompt settlement of your claim contact us to find out more or arrange a quotation