What is covered by Bubble Football Insurance?
Just like many businesses, you need a wide range of different covers, which might include the following:
- Material Damage cover against your property and equipment
- Business Interruption Insurance in case you are able to operate as a result of say, damage to your premises
- Public Liability Insurance to protect you against any claims for injury or property damage
- Employers’ Liability Insurance which covers injuries to your employees in the course of their work.
Because of the fast and physical nature of Bubble Football, most of the risk revolves around your legal liabilities. If players are injured, they may try to pursue you for compensation. If that should happen it is very important to be able to prove that you have practiced good risk management – for example by giving clear briefings – to help minimise the risks. As an independent broker, we will carry out a full fact-find to establish your needs and how you operate. We also have a specialist in-house Health & Safety consultancy which can help you manage your risks to reduce the chance of an insurance claim in the first place.
What do you need to consider when it comes to Bubble Football Insurance
Most of the risks of Bubble Football relate to physical injuries to players, so it’s important that you give consideration to the following:
- How you brief and prepare players to make them aware of the risks
- Questionnaires and disclaimers issued to check for any medical issues
- Regular checking and upkeep of equipment
- Procedures for injuries and accidents
Why should you deal with JM Glendinning for your Bubble Football Insurance?
We’ve been established since 1972 and we’re now one of the UK’s Top-75 Insurance Brokers, among over 3,000. As a family-run business, we’re now big enough to have significant buying-power with major insurers, but we’re still focused on providing professional, personal insurance advice to our clients. We’re also members of BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association), one of the foremost insurance bodies in the UK.
If you need to make a claim, you can count on our dedicated, in-house claims team to help you through the process and work with you and the insurer to achieve a prompt settlement of your claim.