JM Glendinning Insurance Brokers
We were established in 1972 by John and Joan Glendinning. Initially operating from a spare room in their house, we’ve grown in to a group that now employs over 100 people across seven different locations.
As one of the UK’s top-75 insurance brokers, you can rely on us for independent advice, strong relationships with insurers, and specialist help when you really need it – in the event of a claim.
More than just an Insurance Broker
Insurance is just one of many ways that you can manage your risks and obligations. We can also help you plan your finances for the future, as well as stay on the right side of Employment Law, and Health & Safety legislation. By taking this holistic view of your business, you can help it to become more effective in the long-term.
We can support you in this, by bringing you a wide range of expertise, all under one roof.
Why deal with JM Glendinning Insurance Brokers?
- Long-established broker – Your insurance will determine how quickly your business gets back to normal, if an incident should occur. So it’s important that you put it in the hands of someone knowledgeable and professional. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we still provide local, personal insurance service, in an increasingly impersonal world.
- Committed, dedicated staff – We set high professional standards for all of our staff and enjoy very high levels of staff retention. Many of our client-facing team share ownership of the business. We believe that’s why they care so much about the business and have helped us win and retain many customers, growing the business significantly over the years.
- Buying power with insurers – As a top-75 UK broker, we place significant amounts of premium with major insurers. Our relationships with those insurers, mean that we can negotiate competitive premiums for you. We use our knowledge of the market and insurers, to create competition among insurers for your business.
- Wide range of expertise under one roof – Insurance doesn’t just exist in a vacuum – it’s one of many ways you can manage the challenges your business faces. We’ve developed other services such as Health & Safety consultancy, Employment Law consultancy and Financial advice, because these were all services that our existing customers needed.
- Claims Management – The true test of your policy and your broker’s service only comes when you need to make a claim. We help you every step of the way thanks to our dedicated in-house claims team. While many brokers are moving away from claims and leaving clients to deal direct with the insurers, our in-house team will help you every step of the way.